TruckerCloud is growing and we need a Head of Customer Success. In this role, you are responsible for developing and leading processes for TruckerCloud that help ensure products and services meet customer’s needs and drive business value. The ideal candidate is passionate about how we build customer success into SaaS products, passionate about how we serve customers, and about how we build and lead teams as we scale.
What is TruckerCloud?
TruckerCloud is on a mission to revolutionize transportation technology. TruckerCloud provides a one-stop api platform that allows truckers and trucking companies to share data with their trusted technology and service providers. In a short analogy, TruckerCloud is Plaid for ELDs (Electronic Log Devices).
Company Values and Job Description
Company Values - Company values are what we aim to hire and work by every day
- Creative: Able to understand think creatively and strategically about ours and customers’ business needs and growth
- Growth Minded: Understands challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Comity: Treats team members and customers with mutual respect (in a way that fosters both empathy and radical transparency)
- Resilient: Able to bring the best to work each day and ‘keep choppin wood’
- Partner with C-suite, product, marketing, and sales to be the customer voice as we continue to build and deliver product and value for our customers.
- Lead the build of customer success processes, including strategy through execution of product-led onboarding, product-led customer success, and how we build and maintain relationships with our customers.
- Grow to learn and lead how implementations and customer requests fit into our product roadmap. Work closely with the product team to adapt customer requirements to product stories and priorities.
- Partner with sales to support deal closing and transition pipeline to implementing customers.
- Support product development, guided by current and future use cases, driven by customer asks and potential product-market fit.
- Own product training and knowledge sharing including guides and help center.
- Become source of truth for product and customer knowledge.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company equity (employee options program)
- 401(k) match
- Generous health, dental, vision benefits
- Flexible work environment and company office in Buckhead (Atlanta), Ga
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of best practices in customer success, support, and retention
- Able to analyze data to make informed decisions for the company and its customers
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for technical software products
- Strong working knowledge of APIs from a business perspective (plus if familiar with sql to help run queries and look into customer calls into TruckerCloud)
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle and drive results on projects at a large scale
- Able to build meaningful 1:1 relationships with customers
- Forward thinking process creator
- Open to wearing all Customer Success hats (support, implementation, success, operations, etc) and handing off these hats as the company grows
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for changing the world of trucking technology, we’d love to review your application! Please send your resume and a brief description of why you're interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.